Thursday, September 25, 2014

Relationships.

We were made for them. 


I am immeasurably blessed by the relationships that I have in my life. I often get caught up in what is or is not going on in my life that I forget to stop and think about the good things that the Lord has kindly blessed me with.

Satan uses isolation in my life to keep me from reaching out to others. Blinded by my insecurities, fear sinks in and tells me that I am alone, and that there is obviously something wrong with me. But my David spoke in opposition to that, "For you formed my inward parts; You wove me in my mother's womb." Psalm 139:13

We all struggle with something. No one struggle greater than the other. Yet, we often stay secluded in our hardships. But its so sweet, when we open up and reach out to those around us. We find out that we aren't alone. That the people whom we thought were "perfect", actually struggle with the same things as us. It's a sweet, sweet moment to be able to connect with someone on a deeper level. To know that we aren't alone.

I am so thankful for the relationships that the Lord has blessed with me. To know that I can reach out to them in my sadness, anger, and confusion is encouraging. 


No comments:

Post a Comment