Friday, March 13, 2015

Living in discontentment.

For a few months everything seemed back to 'normal'. But really I was just distracted by wedding planning, honeymooning, and the holidays. Those few months were great, and although I am thankful for them, my gratitude has been washed away by all of those crazy feelings streaming back in.

Yes, they are just feelings, but I just can't shake them. Again, I feel like I'm drowning.

I confess.
I confess that I have not been walking with Christ. I've been trying to pull Christ into MY world.
I confess that I've been thinking about myself for so long.
I confess that a lot of the time I look for what I can get out of something and not what I can give to something. (this is t all the time, but still.)
I confess that a lot of times I think "I can't do it."
I confess that "I" don't know what I'm doing.
I confess that I walk away from Jesus on several areas of my life.
I confess.


Living in discontentment. It's no paradise. 







No comments:

Post a Comment